Do you like guacamole? I do. This recipe is my go to when I want some guac, and I am feeling lazy. Keep reading to see how you can make a single serving of guacamole in less than ten minutes.
There are a lot of recipes out there for guacamole. I encourage you to experiment to learn what you like. I’ve found that I like a strong lime and cilantro flavor. This recipe is better with fresh onion, but I don’t always have one handy or am not in the mood to chop it. Same goes for the lemon juice, basil, and lime juice. This is the lazy, quick version; it was inspired by my friend Yaniv (thanks!).
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry or fresh)
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes or one half small onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (one if you don’t like a lot of lime)
- fresh ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir/mash with a fork
- Serve and Enjoy!
Makes about a cup, and serves one guac lover.