I used to make these when I was a kid. They are a great way to take advantage of almost stale or stale tortillas rather than throwing them out. A few minutes in the oven turns them into a delicious, crunchy treat.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- put tortillas on cookie sheet. I was able to get two on each sheet.
- spread a thin layer of earth balance on each tortilla
- sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
- bake in the oven for 7-8 minutes until golden brown
- let cool on a rack to retain crispiness