I’ve read about kale chips several times now, and I saw the rave reviews they have gotten. They seemed like a tasty way to get more kale into my mouth.
Both my wife and I were impressed at how good kale chips can be. Baked kale tastes delicious. This very simple recipe is less than five minutes of prep and only ten minutes of baking. Try it next time you have the oven going.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cut the leaves from the stalk and made 2x3 or 2x2 inch strips
- lightly mist the kale in olive oil. I used a misto to make this easier. Less than 1 teaspoon for sure.
- very lightly, sprinkle fresh ground sea salt onto the kale. A little goes a long way here.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.