I opened the fridge looking for dinner options. The package of daiya cheese called out to me, so I grabbed it and the package of tortillas. Enchiladas came to mind.
This is a very simple and tasty recipe which is also healthy. The daiya cheese has far less saturated fat than dairy cheese and no cholesterol. It really hit the spot tonight and went well with a berry nutty smoothie.
- cheese (I used daiya pepperjack)
- lay out a tortilla
- sprinkle the cheese on the tortilla
- add the salsa over the cheese
- heat in the microwave for 60-90 seconds or until the cheese is melted (you could also bake it in the oven)
- add some chopped olives (I used black)
- add some raw spinach
- roll up and enjoy!