The temperature has come down and the farmer’s markets are bursting with tasty veggies. A perfect time to roast with the oven. This recipe takes a few minutes of prep and a while to bake, but while baking the whole house will smell great!
- 7-8 medium sized Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 bell peppers – 1 each of yellow, orange, and red
- 15-20 baby carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- < 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons no salt seasoning
- Cut potatoes into about 1/2-3/4” cubes
- Cut the rest of the ingredients close to the same size
- Coat a 9x13” oven-safe pan (3Qt CorningWare) in a very light coat of oil. I use a misto to make it quicker.
- Add spices and give the veggies a very light coat of oil (I use the misto).
- Mix together (I like doing it by hand)
- Bake uncovered at 425 degree Fahrenheit for 70 minutes or until potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork