This smoothie is tasty and refreshing. The four berries compliment each other nicely and the yogurt adds a subtle creaminess. The carrots and flaxseed are hidden by the other flavors; I added them for extra nutrition.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 container 4.2oz vanilla wholesoy yogurt
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup frozen marionberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 4-5 baby carrots
- 1-2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Add all ingredients into vita-mix or blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds until smooth
Makes about 20oz.